InkPlot is currently accepting applications for our Social Media Intern Position. The position is a 3 month interim position that may result in employment upon completion.
Commitment: 8 – 15 hrs/week (negotiable)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: Non-Paid Internship/Credit Available
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Our agency is looking for an intern who will manage various social media profiles (blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc.), format content for WordPress websites and develop positive relationships with prospective and existing clients.
• Assist in creating marketing plans and managing projects across various programs and marketing channels;
• Draft blog posts, email newsletters and create Ads for Google Adwords;
• Manage social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube as well as
their integration with WordPress sites;
• Optimize and manage reports and Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Web Master Tools
• Brainstorm ideas on how to further refine outreach to various audiences;
• Help at exhibits and events according to seasonal demand;
• Perform other administrative duties pertaining to marketing programs.
• Flawless writing skills and the ability to craft a personable, professional tone for all public-facing communications;
• Knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Photoshop;
• Familiarity and comfort with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Our agency is open to receiving full-time and/or part-time students, as well as recent graduates.
• Participants need to supply their own computers.
• Regular written reports will be expected from interns documenting progress.
• Interns will work at our office with the option for occasional remote work supported by video/teleconference meetings due to intermittent travel.
• Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter. tell us why you are passionate about digital marketing and why you are interested in this specific intern position. Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed.